Bài này gồm những câu bài bác tập về dạng thụ động được phân loại theo từng loại câu giúp học viên luyện tập về dạng kỹ năng và kiến thức này một cách tác dụng hơn.
Bạn đang xem: Chuyển các câu sau sang câu bị động
I. Chuyển các câu sau thanh lịch câu bị động
1. Mary types letters in the office.
2. His father will help you tomorrow.
3. Science & technology have completely changed human life.
4. Peter broke this bottle.
5. They are learning English in the room.
6. Nothing can change my mind.
7. No one had told me about it.
8. I don’t know her telephone number
9. My students will bring the children home.
10. They sent me a present last week.
11. She gave us more information.
12. The chief engineer was instructing all the workers of the plan.
13. They can’t make tea with cold water.
14. Somebody has taken some of my books away.
15. They will hold the meeting before May Day.
16. They have khổng lồ repair the engine of the car.
17. The boys broke the window và took away some pictures.
18. People spend a lot of money on advertising every day.
19. Teacher is going lớn tell a story.
20. Mary is cutting a cake with a sharp knife.
21. The children looked at the woman with a red hat.
22. They have provided the victims with food và clothing.
23. People speak English in almost every corner of the world.
24. You mustn’t use this machine after 5:30 p.m.
25. After class, one of the students always erases the chalk board.
II. đưa các thắc mắc dạng hòn đảo Có/Không sang trọng câu bị động
26. Bởi they teach English here?
27. Will you invite her to your wedding party?
28. Has Tom finished the work?
29. Did the teacher give some exercises?
30. Have they changed the window of the laboratory?
31. Is she going to lớn write a poem?
32. Is she making big cakes for the party?
33. Are the police making inquires about the thief?
34. Must we finish the chạy thử before ten?
35. Will buses bring the children home?
36. Have you finished your homework?
III. Chuyển những câu hỏi bắt đầu bằng trường đoản cú hỏi “H/WH” sau quý phái câu bị động
37. Why didn’t they help him?
38. How many games has the team played?
39. Where vị people speak English?
40. Who are they keeping in the kitchen?
41. How can they open this safe?
42. What books are people reading this year?
43. How did the police find the lost man?
44. Who look after the children for you?
45. How long have they waited for the doctor?
46. What time can the boys hand in their papers?
47. Who lend you this book?
48. How many marks does the teacher give you?
IV. Chuyển những câu tất cả 2 tân ngữ sau quý phái câu bị động
49. They paid me a lot of money to bởi vì the job.
50. The teacher gave each of us two exercise books.
51. Someone will tell him that news.
52. They have sent enough money to those poor boys.
53. They have given the women in most countries in the world the right khổng lồ vote.
V. Chuyển những câu với hễ từ tường thuật sau lịch sự câu bị động
54. They think that he has died a natural death.
55. Some people believe that 13 is an unlucky number.
56. They say that John is the brightest student in class.
57. They reported that the President had suffered a heart attack.
58. I knew that they had told him of the meeting.
59. They declared that she won the competition.
60. They rumored the man was still living.
61. People think that Jack London’s life & writing’s represent the American love of adventure.
62. They reported that the troops were coming.
63. People believed that the earth stood still.
VI. Chuyển những câu với rượu cồn từ chỉ thừa nhận thức sau sang trọng câu thụ động
64. I have heard her sing this tuy nhiên several times.
65. People saw him steal your car.
66. The teacher is watching the work.
67. He won’t let you bởi vì that silly thing again.
68. People don’t make the children work hard.
69. They made him work all day.
70. The detective saw the woman putting the jewelry in her bag.
71. The terrorists made the hostages lie down.
72. Police advise drivers lớn use an alternative route.
73. She helps me to vày all these difficult exercises.
VII. Mang đến dạng đúng của đụng từ vào ngoặc
74. Toshico had her oto (repair) by a mechanic.
75. Ellen got Marvin (type) her paper.
76. We got our house (paint) last week.
77. Dr Byrd is having the students (write ) a composition.
78. Mark got his transcripts (send) to the university.
79. Maria is having her hair (cut) tomorrow.
80. Will Mr. Brown have the porter (carry) his luggage to lớn his car?
1. Letters are typed in the office by Mary.
2. You’ll be helped by his father tomorrow.
3. The human life has completely been changed with science và technology.
4. This bottle was broken by Peter.
5. English is being learnt in the room.
6. My mind can’t be changed.
7. I hadn’t been told about it.
8. Her telephone number isn’t known.
9. The children will be brought home by my students.
10. I was sent a present last week.
11. We were given more information.
12. All the workers of the plan were being instructed by the chief engineer.
13. Tea can’t be made with cold water.
14. Some of my books have been taken away.
15. The meeting will be held before May Day.
16. The engine of the car has lớn be repaired.
17. The window was broken và some pictures were taken away by the boys.
18. A lot of money is spent on advertising every day.
19. A story is going to be told by teacher.
20. A cake is being cut with a sharp knife by Mary.
21. The woman with a red hat was looked at by the children.
22. The victims have been provided with food và clothing.
23. English is spoken in almost every corner of the world.
24. This machine mustn’t be used after 5:30 p.m.
25. After class, the chalk board is always erased by one of the students.
26. Is English taught here?
27. Will she be invited lớn your wedding party?
28. Has the work been finished by Tom?
29. Were some exercises given by the teacher?
30. Has the window of the laboratory been changed?
31. Is a poem going lớn be written?
32. Are big cakes being made for the party?
33. Are inquires about the thief being made by the police?
34. Must the test be finished before ten?
35. Will the children be brought trang chủ with buses?
36. Has your homework been finished?
37. Why wasn’t he helped?
38. How many games have been played by the team?
39. Where is English spoken?
40. Who are being kept in the kitchen?
41. How can this be opened safe?
42. What books are being read this year?
43. How was the lost man found by the police?
44. By whom are the children looked after for you?
45. How long has the doctor been waited for?
46. What time can their papers be handed in by the boys?
47. By whom is this book lent?
48. How many marks are given lớn you by the teacher?
49. I was paid a lot of money to vì chưng the job.
50. Each of us was given two exercise books by the teacher.
51. He will be told that news.
52. Those poor boys have been sent enough money.
53. The women in most countries in the world have been given the right to vote.
54. He is thought khổng lồ have died a natural death.
55. 13 is believed khổng lồ be an unlucky number.
56. John is said lớn be the brightest student in class.
57. The President was reported to lớn have suffered a heart attack.
58. They were known to lớn have told him of the meeting.
59. She was declared to win the competition.
60. The man was rumored to be still living.
61. Jack London’s life and writing is thought to lớn represent the American love of adventure.
62. The troops were reported to be coming.
63. The earth was believed khổng lồ stand still.
64. She has been heard lớn sing this tuy vậy several times.
65. He was seen to lớn steal your car.
66. The work is being watched by the teacher.
67. You won’t be let to vày that silly thing again.
68. The children are made to lớn work hard.
69. He was made to work all day.
70. The woman was seen putting the jewelry in her bag by the detective.
71. The hostages were made to lớn lie down by the terrorists.
72. Drivers are advised khổng lồ use an alternative route by police.
73. I am helped to vì chưng all these difficult exercises.
Xem thêm: Điểm Chuẩn Đại Học Tôn Đức Thắng Điểm Chuẩn 2020 Xét Học Bạ, Điểm Chuẩn Trường Đại Học Tôn Đức Thắng: Từ 23
75. To type