Nhằm củng cố, mở rộng, bổ sung cập nhật thêm con kiến thức cho các em học tập sinh, girbakalim.net tham khảo gửi tới những em học sinh tham khảo Unit 2: Health (phần 1) – bài xích tập môn giờ đồng hồ Anh lớp 7.
Bạn đang xem: Bài tập tiếng anh lớp 7 unit 2 health
Chúc những em học tốt!
Unit 2: Health (phần 1)
bài tập môn giờ Anh lớp 7
I. Put the word into the correct column according to the underlined part.
II. Say the sentences, và then underline the sounds /f/ and /v/.
1. The vase in Fred’s living room is very big.2. The flower vase is over there, near the front door.
3. It is never very windy in November.
4. How far has Faraday travelled in order to play volleyball?
B. VOCABULARY và GRAMMAR
I. Complete the words for the health problems.
1. St _ _ _ _ _ ache
2. E _ _ ache
3. S_ _ _th _ _ _ _
4. C _ _ _
5. T _ _ _ _ che
II. Fill in each blank the correct health problem from the box according to lớn the description.
|earache flu toothache backache|
headache sore throat cough stomachache
2. ___________: a pain in your back.
3. ___________ : a very severe pain that you feel in your head.
4. ___________: pain in your stomach.
5. ___________: a pain in the inside part of your ear.
6. ___________: a problem which is like a very bad cold, but which causes atemperature.
7. ___________: a pain in your throat.
8. ___________: a health problem that you make a lot of loud sounds.
III. Complete the conversation with the words from the box.
| hurt got of shouldn’t|
take this a lot to
Henry: Wow, it’s great! I’ve always wanted (2) have a screen likethis. Let’s play some games.
Five hours later
David: Shall we have another game?
Henry: I hate to lớn say (3) , but I think I should stop. I’ve(4) a really bad headache.
David: Oh, dear. Do you want to (5) a painkiller?
Henry: No, it’s OK.
David: OK. Shall we watch a DVD?
Henry: No! I’d like to, but I know I (6) look at any more screens. Myeyes (7) I’m going home.
David: OK. See you tomorrow. I’m going lớn play another game. With a bit (8) luck, I’ll beat my high score.
Henry: If you play now, you’ll get a really bad headache too! Bye!
IV. Look at the advice for a healthy lifestyle, and complete the sentences using more or less.
1. Eat___________ sweet food.
2. Get ___________exercise.
3. Drink ___________ coffee.
4. Eat ___________ fast food.
5. Eat___________ fruit và vegetables.
6. Drink___________ water.
7. Smoke ___________and give it up.
8. Relax ___________ .
9. Worry___________ about things
10. Spend ___________ time on computer games.
V. Fill in each blank with the correct conjunction.
1. Get up early___________ bởi more exercise.
2. Eat less junk food ___________eat more fruit và vegetables.
3. The weather is very cold today___________ I should put on a coat.
4. Watch less television ____________ you can protect your eyes.
5. If you spend less time on computer games___________ television programmes,you will have more time for outdoor activities.
6. I have a lot of homework to vì this evening___________ I don’t have time to watch the football match.
7. Take up a new hobby___________ you’ll have some new friends.
8. He has toothache ___________he still eats a lot of sweets và cakes.
I. Read the conversations, and complete the sentences from them.
Mum: Get up, Tom. Time for school.
Tom: I can’t: I have a terrible headache. I worked on my geography lessons untilmidnight. My head hurts.
Mum: Will I get you a cup of tea & an aspirin?
Tom: Can I have two, please? It’s the worst headache in the world.
Mum: All right. Let me go và wake Jane first.
Mum: Jane! It’s time to get up!
Jane: I can’t. I have a sore throat và my stomach hurts.
Mum: OK, Tom, here’s your tea. Jane’s ill, too.
Tom: Really? But she has a Maths chạy thử today.
Mum: How interesting! She didn’t study very much for it yesterday. Do you have atest today, too?
Tom: Yes, but it’s only a history test.
Mum: This is the oldest trick in the book, Tom. Get out of bed now!
What Tom says:
1. My head__________________________
2. I worked on_______________________________
3. It’s the worst headache___________________
What Jane says:
4. I have a sore throat and_____________________________
What Mum says:
5. Will I get you a cup ________________________ ?
6. Jane! It’s time to ________________________________
7. Get out ______________________ !
II. Complete the short conversation with the word, in the box. Then practise them with a partner.
|hurt broken toothache head|
1. A: Does your hurt?
B: Yes, I ran into a tree.
2. A: What’s the matter?
B: I my toe in the trò chơi yesterday.
3. A: Why are you walking like that?
B: I my ankle when I was jogging.
4. A: Where are you going?
B: To the dentist’s. I have .
III. Write the conversations for each situation lớn give advice, using the phrases given. Then practise them with your partners.
I. Complete the conversation with the phrases in the box. Then answer the questions below.
| It will cost you With a bit of luck|
I hate to say this I can’t wait
David: This is great. (1) to see inside Buckingham Palace.
Peter: Yeah, maybe the Queen will be our tour guide!
Linda: I think we should join the queue. The last tour starts in ten minutes.
David: What’s the matter, Susan? Are you OK?
Susan: No, I don’t feel very well. I have a headache & I feel really hot. Maybe Ishouldn’t come on the tour.
David: Hey, everyone. Susan doesn’t feel very well. (2) but I think we should go home with her.
Peter: But how about these tickets? (3) . We can’t go home!
David: Yes, we can. (4) we can get our money back.
Answer the questions.
1. What does David want to lớn see?
2. Are the friends in the queue yet?
3. Who feels ill?
4. What does David want them to lớn do?
5. Were the tickets expensive? Why can they go home?
II. Read the passage, & then answer the questions.
Everyone suffers from the common cold at some time or other. It isn’t a serious illness,but people spend a lot of money on medicine. The medicine can only relieve the symptoms. That is, it can make you cough less, make you feel better, & stop your nose running for a while. So far, there is no cure for the common cold and no medicine to lớn prevent it. People also drink a lot of hot water with sugar, lemon juice. It helps provide them with a lot of vi-ta-min C.
1. Why is the common cold very popular?
2. Is the common cold a serious illness?
3. What does the medicine help people with the common cold?
4. Besides medicine, what vì chưng people bởi vì to make them feel better?
5. Why is it useful?
Xem thêm: Vl Definition & Meaning
Your friend has the flu. Use the notes khổng lồ help you write her an e-mail with some advice.
Start lượt thích this:Hi Daisy,
Sorry khổng lồ hear that you are ill. Don’t worry. I had it last week and I’m much better now. This isthe advice the doctor gave me. You should …