Bên cạnh bài toán nắm dĩ nhiên lý thuyết, luyện tập thường xuyên bằng những bài tập thực hành là vấn đề vô cùng phải thiết, độc nhất vô nhị là đối với những công ty điểm ngữ pháp đặc biệt quan trọng như câu trực tiếp cùng câu gián tiếp. Chính vì thế, bài viết hôm nay bọn chúng mình sẽ cung cấp đến bạn những dạng bài tập thịnh hành nhất của các loại câu này để bạn có thể ôn tập cùng củng thay thêm loài kiến thức.
Bạn đang xem: Bài tập reported speech có đáp án
Mình đã tóm tắt qua 1 chút về các kết cấu câu trực tiếp, con gián tiếp thường chạm chán để chúng ta có thể nhớ lại và áp dụng ngay nhé.
Kiến thức cầm tắt về Câu tường thuật, câu gián tiếp
Câu trực tiếp: “S + V…”, S + said/ said khổng lồ Sb/ told.
(Trường hợp rượu cồn từ tường thuật phân tách ở thì bây giờ thì khi chuyển sang câu gián tiếp ta sẽ không còn lùi thì)
Câu tường thuật dạng câu kể: S + said/ said to lớn Sb/ told + that + S + V (lùi thì)
Câu tường thuật dạng câu hỏi: S + asked/ wanted khổng lồ know/ wondered + if/ whether/ Wh-words + S + V (lùi thì)
Câu tường thuật dạng câu mệnh lệnh: S + asked/ told + O + (not) + to V
Trên đây là một số cấu trúc thông dụng, hay gặp. Không tính ra, còn một số kết cấu đặc biệt khác. Chúng ta có thể tham khảo bài viết về Câu tường thuật để hiểu rõ hơn nhé.
I. Bài xích tập viết lại câu
1. “I walked trang chủ after the event,” Tom said.
2. “Do you enjoy listening khổng lồ music?” Bin asked her.
3. She said to me “Can you speak Vietnamese?”
4. “I don’t lượt thích this red cap,” she said.
5. He said to lớn me “I haven’t finished my work”.
6. “I must go home to make the dinner”,said Linda.
7. “I have just received a postcard from my aunt,”my best friend said khổng lồ me.
8. “Do your sister and brother go khổng lồ the same school?” phái mạnh asked his friend.
9. ”Give him a smile,”The photographer told him.
10. “Don’t discuss this question now,” said my teacher to lớn us.
11. “If the weather is fine, I will go on a picnic with my friends,” she said.
12. “What would you vị if you had three days off ?” I asked him.
13. “If you had listened to lớn my advice, you wouldn’t have made such a big mistake.” Julia said to lớn LiLi.
14. “I’m sure she will help you if you ask her.”, he told me.
15. “I will be surprised if Mary doesn’t pass the exam.”, our teacher said.
II. Tìm với sửa lỗi sai trong số câu tường thuật, gián tiếp bên dưới đâySalim told to lớn Alice khổng lồ give her a hand. Cuong asked her whether did she lượt thích sports or not.Hoa promised her boy friend that she would expect to see him next Monday.Kim said her mother that she would visit her grandfather in Nha Trang the next day.Her father ordered her do not go out with him the day before.My neighbour told me that she will let me know as soon as she heard from him.The policeman asked Bob if he has really seen that happen with his own eyes.My father said that the taxi was coming now & asked if everyone was ready.Minh advised her husband don’ drink too much; however, he might chiến bại control of the car & have a bad accident.Tam told her boyfriend that she is very glad he had come và invited him lớn sit down.
III. CHỌN ĐÁP ÁN ĐÚNG NHẤT
1. Harry said to me, “If I were you , I would read different types of books in different ways.”
A. Harry advised me read different types of books in different ways.
B. I said to lớn Harry read different types of books in different ways to me.
C. I read different types of books in different ways to Harry as he told me.
D. Conan advised me khổng lồ read different types of books in different ways.
2. Shall I make you a coffee?” Jan said to lớn the lady.
A. Jan wanted to make a coffee for the lady
B. Jan refused to lớn make a coffee for the lady
C. Jan offered khổng lồ make a coffee for the lady
D. Jan promised to make a coffee for the lady
3. Jun asked Ngoc why _________ the film on television the night before.
A. Didn’t she watch B. Hadn’t she watched
C. She doesn’t watch D. She hadn’t watched
4. Gin asked me _________ .
A. What time does the concert start B. What time the concert start
C. What time the concert started D. What time did the concert start
5. Yen said that she _________ there at noon.
A. Is going to lớn be B. Going to lớn be
C. Will be D. Can be
6. Jack asked me _________.
A. Where do you come from? B. Where vày I came from
C. Where I came from D. Where did I come from?
7. They said that their house had been broken into _________.
A. The two days before B. Two days ago C. Two days before D. Since two days
8. Peter said he was leaving for Paris _________.
A. Next week B. The week previous C. Following week D. The following week
9. The woman wonders _________ doing well at school.
A. Whether her children are B. If her children were
C. Her children were D. Her children are if
10. The man asked the boys _________ .
A. Why did they fight B. Why they were fighting
C. Why they fight D. Why were they fighting
11. Judy _________ going for a walk, but no one else wanted to.
A.admitted B. Offered C. Promised D. Suggested
12. When he was at Oliver’s plat yesterday, Martin asked if he _________ use the phone.
A. Can B. Could C. May D. Must
13. Tom said that thủ đô new york _________ more lively than London.
A. Is B. Be C. Was D. Were
14. Sue was very pessimistic about the situation. I advised her _________.
A. No worry B. Not worry C. No to worry D. Not khổng lồ worry
15. Someone _________ me there’s been an accident on the motorway.
A. Asked B. Said C. Spoke D. Told
IV. Chấm dứt các câu tường thuật, con gián tiếp sau
1. “Where is my umbrella?” she asked.
➔ She asked _________________________________________________________ .
2. “How are you?” Martin asked us.
➔ Martin asked us _____________________________________________________ .
3. He asked, “Do I have to vày it?”
➔ He asked __________________________________________________________ .
4. “Where have you been?” the mother asked her daughter.
➔ The mother asked her daughter _________________________________________ .
5. “Which dress bởi you lượt thích best?” she asked her boyfriend.
➔ She asked her boyfriend ______________________________________________ .
6. “What are they doing?” she asked.
➔ She wanted to know _________________________________________________ .
7. “Are you going to lớn the cinema?” he asked me.
➔ He wanted khổng lồ know __________________________________________________ .
8. The teacher asked, “Who speaks English?”
➔ The teacher wanted khổng lồ know ___________________________________________ .
9. “How bởi vì you know that?” she asked me.
➔ She asked me ______________________________________________________ .
10. “Has Caron talked to lớn Kevin?” my friend asked me.
➔ My friend asked me __________________________________________________ .
Đáp án bài bác tập Câu tường thuật, loại gián tiếp
I.Tom told me that he had walked home after the event.Bin asked her if she enjoyed listening to music.She asked me if I could speak Vietnamese.She told me that she didn’t lượt thích that red cap.He told me he hadn’t finished his work.Linda told me that she must go trang chủ to make the dinner.My best friend told me that she/he had just received a postcard from her/his aunt.Nam asked his friend whether her/his sister và brother went to the same school.The photographer told him lớn give him a smile.My teacher told us not khổng lồ discuss that question then.She said if the weather was fine, she would go on a picnic with her friends.I asked him what he would do if he had had three days off. Julia told LilLi that she would not have made such a big mistake if she had listened to her advice.He told me that he was sure she would help if I asked her.Our teacher said that she would be surprised of Mary did not pass the exam.
II.told to lớn ➔ tolddid she like ➔ she likednext Monday ➔ the next Mondaysaid ➔ said to/tolddo not go ➔ not khổng lồ gowill let ➔ would lethas really seen ➔ had really seennow ➔ thendon’t drink ➔ not khổng lồ dinkis ➔ was
III.D 2. C 3. D 4. C 5. C 6. C 7. C 8. D 9. B 10. B 11. D 12. B 13. C 14. D 15. D
Trên đây là một số dạng bài tập về câu trần thuật mà công ty chúng tôi đã tổng hợp được. Hi vọng những bài bác tập này đã giúp cho bạn nắm vững rộng về câu tường thuật. Chúc bạn học tốt!